In their single-minded pursuit of economic growth, China’s leaders have long overlooked public health — which, by some measures, is now worse than under Mao. Despite recent reforms, China’s citizens keep getting sicker, threatening the country’s health-care system, the economy at large, and even the stability of the regime.
- I'm so sad, but still news to lol.. Don't wanna make anyone cry 6 years ago
- RT @TommyWee: People who repeatedly say, 'I can't', 'I don't know', 'I'm not sure', are very exhausting. 6 years ago
- RT @TommyWee: Respect yourself enough to walk away from things that don't make you happy or help you grow. 6 years ago
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- How Do You Like It So Far Podcast: Emily Andras, Maureen Ryan, and Louisa Stein Discuss Fans, Producers, and Queer Baiting
- How Do You Like It So Far? Podcast: Erika Andiola and Yosimar Reyes from the Define American Film Festival
- How Do You Like It So Far? Podcast: Hye Jin Lee and Cristina Visperas on the Global Fandom for K-Pop